T-Mobile U.S. Inc. is America’s supercharged Un-carrier, delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all.
T-Mobile’s customers benefit from its unmatched combination of value and quality, unwavering obsession with offering them the best possible service experience and undisputable drive for disruption that creates competition and innovation in wireless and beyond.
Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile, Metro by T-Mobile and Sprint.
T-Mobile has a longstanding commitment to our military and veteran families. In the last year T-Mobile reaffirmed its dedication through increased hiring commitments, new career assistance programs, community support initiatives and Magenta Military plans – the biggest military discount in the industry!
- Hiring: T-Mobile is committed to hire 10,000 veterans and military spouses by 2023.
- Military Friendly®: T-Mobile is proud to be a Military Friendly® employer, the gold standard from GI Jobs Magazine that measures an organization’s commitment, effort and success in creating sustainable and meaningful opportunities for the military community. Once again the company was named to the 2022 list of Military and Military Spouse Friendly Employers.
- Employee Culture & Readiness: The Veterans & Allies Network (VAN) is a community of 12,000 T-Mobile employee veterans and allies who seek to increase awareness around veteran culture, the positive impact veterans add to the business, and how veterans’ values of respect, integrity, loyalty and honor align with T-Mobile company values.
- Our Communities: T-Mobile has partnered with The Mission Continues so employees may volunteer in their local communities across the country to give back to the veteran community.
- Military Customers: The Magenta Military & Magenta Plus Military phone plans – the best discount in wireless – exclusive to active-duty military, veterans and their families, offer 50% off regular Magenta plan rates for family lines and 5G access included.
For more information, visit T-Mobile’s military community page.
* * * *